Expected Salary$33 - $37 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Alpha/Beta Test Assistant to work onsite at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll help product teams launch beta tests for new products and features designed to support local businesses.
This involves reaching out to local businesses and asking them to participate in tests, helping them get ready to be setup for the test, and providing them ongoing support as they use these new products and features.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving problems and wants to make a positive impact on a new team. A flexible schedule with the ability to travel is required.
- Manage email outreach to local businesses to recruit them as test participants.
- Enable local businesses to use the product by taking them through multiple signup processes.
- Set up devices at business locations.
- Help local businesses actively participate in the test by communicating proactively with them about recurring issues.
- Provide timely support to any questions businesses have, and resolve any issues or complaints they have.
- Schedule meetings for product teams to interact with businesses.
- Regularly share progress and challenges with team project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years in customer support
- Passionate about creating an excellent experience for customers
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues
- Able to follow standard operational processes as well as create new processes as needed
- Able to learn and adapt quickly, and function autonomously
- Avid social media user
- Experience providing high touch customer support for new technology products is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. Occasional local travel is required.