Expected Salary$56 - $59 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - Community Partnerships to work onsite at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with a team supporting community partnership activities (community building, influencer and social good) by managing specific projects/programs, monitoring operational health, and helping to identify new opportunities to improve operations in a rapidly-growing organization.
- Structure complex, ambiguous internal projects for the team and lead execution.
- Effectively communicate across stakeholders at multiple levels and in different functions.
- Establish and maintain strong internal partnerships, acting as thought partner and internal consultant.
- Help manage strategic planning and metrics for a multi-function marketing team.
- Partner with analytics to continuously assess and optimize marketing against growth metrics to ensure goals are met.
- Liaise between marketing, creative, engineering and customer experience to coordinate project plans and campaigns.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within leaders.
- Identify gaps in policies, systems, and processes and develop scalable solutions to solve them.
- Assist in developing and executing strategy for the influencer marketing channel, including managing budget and growth KPI’s.
- Apply a data-driven approach to the selection of agencies, talent, tools and programs.
- Coordinate and implement A/B testing, analyze, and report on performance of campaigns against growth KPI’s.
- Build relationships with community members to deeply understand the groups and use that understanding towards impactful marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in tech, marketing, consulting or operations
- 3+ years of experience leading community projects with cross-functional partners
- Able to make data-driven decisions, and easily navigate goal setting, analysis, and reporting of campaigns
- Knowledge of emerging trends in online, mobile and social media
- Able to multitask between short and long-term projects, involving multiple teams and marketing partners
- Demonstrated ability to produce successful results in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable, personable fast learner with an eye for detail and impeccable communication skills
- Experience in affiliate marketing platforms (e.g. RewardStyle, Impact Radius, ShareASale, LinkShare, SkimLinks, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex and ambiguous business problems through analysis, collaboration, and sound judgement
- Experience implementing projects in a quickly-changing environment
- Ability to think under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Experience communicating with senior leaders
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.