Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $50.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client hire a bright, motivated QA Analyst. As QA Analyst, you’ll work with engineering, customer success, and product teams to ensure the company releases the highest quality products possible.
You’ll work in a highly collaborative environment on daily deployments, relying heavily on a variety of QA strategies to deliver products in an agile startup environment. The ideal QA Analyst can work independently, is experienced in web and mobile software testing, and has strong cross-team collaboration skills.
As QA Analyst, you will:
- Build empathy for customers and challenges by participating in product discovery and delivery.
- Document and perform acceptance test criteria in coordination with PMs, engineers, and designers.
- Partner with Designers to ensure pixel-perfect translation from design to production has been achieved, and UX nuances have been beautifully executed.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
- Analyze, recommend, and scale testing processes and tooling.
- Identify and analyze bug metrics for teams you support.
- Work with support and customer success team to diagnose customer-reported issues.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to validate, prioritize, triage and resolve reported issues.
- Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- $25/month student loan contribution (if applicable)
- Employer (HireArt) subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package (unmatched)
- Experience with web and mobile software testing, including writing test plan documentation
- Familiar with scrum in Agile methodologies, particularly in the context of QA
- Comfortable with smoke testing, exploratory testing, regression testing
- Detail-oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Able to work well in a collaborative environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY.
HireArt is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.