Ironstate Development, one of New Jersey’s premier residential real estate developers is seeking an individual to fill the following new position:
Senior Property Accountant
- Produce monthly P&Ls, reconcile bank statements, make necessary accruals for several properties.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex scenarios across all levels of staff.
- Account for and report on all activity for assigned projects.
- Communicate with and report to outside partners and financial institutions.
- Heavy workload required during key financial processes such as year-end close and budget. These periods may require overtime.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- BS or Masters accounting degree from an accredited college.
- Strong computer skills – Knowledge of Yardi software a plus.
- Advanced communication, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- GAAP experience