Expected Salary$13.00 - $18.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking part-time, fully remote online Accounting tutors to support our client’s team. Our client partners with colleges across the U.S. to provide exceptional support to students using AI-based text messaging software, online collaboration tools, and advanced data analytics.
This is an independent contractor position with a flexible schedule. Tutors based in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Miami, FL and/or Austin, TX are highly desired.
In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to every aspect of student success and retention. You’ll schedule your own hours and conduct virtual tutoring and mentoring sessions with students.
You should be familiar with tutoring methodology, and be in love with the aspect of working with students who are developing critical thinking skills.
We are looking for tutors with advanced accounting skill sets, a degree in accounting or similar, or accounting professionals with a passion for helping the next generation. Those who can tutor in advanced accounting and tax accounting courses in addition to specialized subjects generally get more demand from students.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting
- Advanced accounting skills (experienced in advanced accounting topics, taxation)
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Reliable access to a computer with audio/video capabilities and internet access
- College-level tutoring or teaching experience in one or more business subjects highly preferred
Commitment: This is a part-time (hours vary), fully remote independent contractor position. Candidates are ideally based in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, Miami, FL, and/or Austin, TX.