Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $62.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a strong C++/Python developer to build out next generation python tools. In this role, you'll be a part of a team that is building state of the art AR/VR reconstructions of real spaces and work with leading edge technology with some of the best research scientists in computer vision.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional C++ developer with 5+ years of professional C++ experience, 2+ years of professional Python experience and a deep understanding of machine learning methods.
As C++/Python Engineer, you will:
- Work with cutting edge researchers investigating state of the art dense reconstruction techniques using deep learning.
- Build highly scaled single and multinode distributed research pipelines using a bespoke framework.
- Use C++ to add new features such as multithreading, distributed communication.
- Use Python and pybinding to write highly performant components.
- Interact with PyTorch and other related internal tools.
- Bachelor's Degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years professional C++ experience
- 2+ years professional Python experience
- PyTorch and C++ 17 knowledge
- Deep understanding of machine learning methods, including classification and regression
- Knowledge of object detection methods, such as Mask R-CNN, and YOLO
- Experience with technologies like ROS, embedded robotics pipelining systems, or distributed architectures for pipelining and computation
- Experience with S3 or Google Cloud Storage
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt. This position can be performed remotely and is open to U.S-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.