Expected Pay Rate:$17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Job DescriptionHireArt is helping an innovative healthcare startup hire an Intake Specialist with a passion for helping people.
This position is fully remote to start, and will transition to on-site in Orlando, FL as offices re-open. There is potential for incentive pay in addition to the hourly rate.
As Intake Specialist, you’ll ensure customers receive a hire level of care and attention. You’ll problem-solve and take ownership for each customer request.
The ideal candidate has a positive, can-do attitude and the desire to turn a negative into a positive. You’ll bring a high level of enthusiasm and a sales mentality to enroll prospective clients and ensure existing clients have the support they need.
As Intake Specialist, you will:
- Ensure a seamless, complete and effective enrollment process for all prospective clients.
- Be the initial point-of-contact for calls from prospective clients, caregivers or pending enrollees.
- Manage an open caseload until the enrollment process is complete.
- Meet and exceed a monthly quota of new enrollees.
- Support data entry, scheduling, document uploading, initiating member enrollment confirmation, and rejection communications.
- Proven exceptional customer service skills and an aptitude for sales
- Motivation to exceed open case targets and metrics
- Must have poise and patience when dealing with clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient computer and phone knowledge
- Fluent in Spanish (read, write, speak) or other languages in addition to English is desired
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position with the potential to convert. This position is fully remote to start, and will transition to on-site in Orlando, FL as offices re-open. There is potential for incentive pay in addition to the hourly rate.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.