HireArt is looking to hire a Front Desk Coordinator to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll manage reception by directly supporting all the needs of a growing company. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, welcoming individual who loves details and is charged by multitasking.
The ideal candidate solves problems before they arise, is quick on their toes, and sees tasks through from beginning to end. We're looking for a Front Desk Coordinator who will make an amazing first impression for all visitors!
- Warmly welcome each guest who enters the lobby.
- Keep the lobby organized and tidy.
- Check in all visitors and notify respective employees of their guests.
- Ensure that guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their visit.
- Prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency when assisting with the day-to-day operations of the front desk.
- Work closely with the Physical Security team to ensure front desk security at all times.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization and teamwork skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness in a dynamic environment; the ability to anticipate needs and react quickly
- Ability to recognize company culture and the needs of a growing company
- Proficiency with Google Apps and adaptable to new technologies
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.