Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$44.00 - $49.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find an Imaging Engineer to work on imaging-related computer vision/machine learning research and development projects. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with imaging technology and algorithm development in consumer electronics.
As Imaging Engineer, you will:
- Develop and maintain novel imaging algorithms.
- Develop and maintain imaging sensing system calibrations and test methods.
- Perform system performance modeling and analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience (inclusive of graduate school research experience) in imaging or CVML algorithms development preferred
- Knowledge of digital imaging system principles and best practices with understanding of image quality fundamentals
- Knowledge of image processing, with knowledge of computer vision/deep-learning methodology and metrics is bonus
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, or C++
- Experience in rapid prototyping, validation, and debugging of early proof-of-concept
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.