Expected Salary$54 - $58 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work onsite at Facebook's Menlo Park campus with the Global Accounts Team on a contract basis.
The Global Accounts Team (GAT) helps top advertising partners successfully activate on the Facebook platform worldwide. GAT spearheads global strategy-setting and marketing activation for the world’s leading brands, and coordinates with regional teams to ensure local executions.
In this role, you’ll focus on Emerging Markets (EM), playing an essential part in overseeing global initiatives and connecting them with regional and in-market stakeholders.
- Develop strategic analysis to drive activation of top-tier accounts
- Assist in developing and executing EM acceleration programs
- Work with GAT on highest-leverage projects, including insights development, marketing execution, and account planning
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive plans and recommendations from conception through implementation
- Identify and share best practices across regions
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in related fields
- Keen knowledge of marketing, social media, and large-scale clients
- Self-sufficiency and discipline to own and drive projects in an ever-changing environment
- Analytical & strategic; can see the big picture while still paying excellent attention to details
- Collaborative and supportive in a cross-functional environment
- High level of comfort presenting in front of management
- Experience working directly with traditional and new media companies highly preferred
- Emerging Markets experience a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract