Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a fast-growing cybersecurity startup find a Technical Sourcer. In this role, you will achieve staffing objectives by evaluating candidates and managing and facilitating hiring and onboarding processes.
You'll be building a diverse candidate pipeline that results in new hires every quarter. You'll work closely with stakeholders and hiring managers to improve organization attractiveness and provide guidance on best practices to improve the interview success rate. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of relevant experience.
This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
As Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Achieve staffing objectives by evaluating candidates and managing and facilitating hiring and onboarding processes.
- Establish sourcing strategies by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss their needs.
- Provide recruitment reports to team managers.
- Recommend new recruitment sources, build talent networks, and source passive candidates to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Discuss job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interview qualified applicants.
- Screen resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements and which candidates should move forward in the hiring process.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Use boolean searches and recruiting tools to identify passive candidates.
- Maintain a high-volume, quality, and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
- Understand the importance of data integrity and following internal processes.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within ATS (Greenhouse).
- Build strong client relationships with internal stakeholders by attending hiring manager syncs and providing guidance around things such as interview best practices and how to improve the interview success rate.
- Interview candidates following the company's rules and regulations, as well as state and federal laws.
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Experience working in SaaS is highly preferred
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with diverse talent
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Experience managing a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders as a recruiting partner
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. This position is fully remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.