Expected Salary$23.00 - $26.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll manage overall office operations and support a thriving company culture.
We're looking for someone that can commit to working three to four hours per day, five days per week (15-20 hours/week, Monday-Friday).
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resourceful, and flexible. Great communication skills and the ability to work well with diverse teams is also key.
- Order daily meals for office and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Keep groceries and snacks stocked and place vendor orders as needed.
- Manage office cleaning crew and maintain supply inventory.
- Assist with general office maintenance, including receiving and distributing packages, office space planning, etc.
- Be proactive, taking on additional projects and tasks as needed.
- Identify new ways to improve office processes and contribute to growing an outstanding company culture.
- Previous experience in office administration/management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Enjoys working with diverse teams in a fast-paced startup environment
Commitment: This is a part-time (15-20 hours per week) contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.