Expected Salary$22 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor (German) to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with the Product team and assist with high volumes of data entry and validation.
You’ll investigate and rate German-language page data, identify patterns and trends, and provide feedback to engineers to help improve data quality, data rating tools, and workflow processes.
We’re seeking a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor who is fluent in German, exceptionally detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and interested in spotting trends within data. You can also thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in German and English, with native German proficiency or recent immersive cultural experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy, and interested in spotting trends in data
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- 1+ years’ professional experience
- Experience and interest in social media and mobile/web apps
- Basic MS Excel skills
- Experience with data management tools such as SQL
Commitment: This is a full-time (40-hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.