Location:Redmond, WA, Seattle, WA and Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$78.00 - $87.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Technical Program Manager with superior communications skills to lead programs within the organization and oversee and implement technical project plans, problem resolution, and documentation processes. Top candidates will have 7+ years’ experience in tech-focused project or program management, solid experience with manual QA and QA validation, a background in software engineering, and the leadership skills to align a team on a common goal, negotiate success metrics, and track and drive accountability towards the end goal. Ideal candidates will also have experience working on voice assistant products (e.g. Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant).
As Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Clearly define and quantify each step, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable.
- Lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work with software engineering to deliver SW solutions/features in a fast-paced environment.
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area. Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal-oriented results when tackling complex problems.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
- Mediate disputes and resolve scheduling and asset utilization conflicts.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Voice assistant experience (such as Alexa, Siri, Google assistant)
- 7+ years of tech industry experience including 7+ years of technical project/program management experience.
- Experience with manual QA/software validation.
- Knowledge of software design – starting with a systems level comprehension from the hardware and operating systems to frameworks.
- Software/Hardware integration experience in a consumer electronics environment.
- B2B or B2C experience in commercial hardware or software and launched a B2B/B2C product in the market.
- Experience building and managing relationships with vendors and other external partners in conjunction with Legal and Business Development.
- Experience understanding technical information and communicating it to non-experts.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in a technical field such as computational linguistics, speech recognition, electrical engineering, computer science, data science and machine learning, preferred.
- Prior experience with test automation, quality infrastructure and bug review
- Experience developing multiple products, multiple customers, and multiple vendors concurrently
- Entrepreneurial background or start-up experience
- Previous experience in TPM with products such as Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
Commitment: This is a remote full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.