Expected Salary$20 - $24 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a streaming video Support Specialist with bilingual fluency in Spanish and English to work onsite at Facebook's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll develop expertise in Facebook's video products and serve as the primary video support person for content creators, public figures, and media companies.
- Become an expert in providing inbound support to content creators and media partners
- Communicate with users to understand and resolve product questions and issues, troubleshooting quickly and effectively
- Collaborate cross-functionally to lead issue resolution across teams
- Make informed and thoughtful recommendations to improve workflow, user experience, and product optimization
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in customer service or account management in the online video or video space
- Verbal and written fluency in both Spanish and English, with native Spanish proficiency
- Deep understanding of and passion for Facebook and online video products
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Extremely reliable, consistent, agile, and
- Industry and business
knowledge of video creators, digital publishing, and/or media companies
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract with the opportunity for extension. May require weekend and overtime availability.