Expected Salary$15 per hour
Are you an MBA or grad student? A former teacher? A college professor? Just a naturally judicious and discerning person? We're looking for great graders!!
This is not the boring type of grading where you’ll be scanning paper after paper of put-you-to-sleep material. Quite the opposite. HireArt uses technology and proprietary work sample questions to improve job candidate screening and sourcing, while also “humanizing” the applicant’s job search – everyone that applies to a job through HireArt knows where they stand in the hiring process and every application is graded by one of our graders.
As a grader, you'll assess every part of the HireArt application, from resumes to sample marketing pitches, be asked to determine whether candidates meet certain qualifications, then think critically about whether they are the right fit for the role.
It's a great way to earn money on the side, learn about the job application and hiring process, and have fun seeing a lot of unique applications as you’re grading.
- A flexible schedule. We need candidates who can come to our offices every day, for a total of 20 hours per week. We think this role might be perfect for a grad student!
- Detail-oriented and vigilant. You should be comfortable with doing tasks where many small details each have equal importance.
- 2+ years professional experience (preferred)
- Experience as part of a hiring process (preferred)
- Experience teaching, grading, or evaluating (preferred)
HireArt is a VC funded start-up in New York that is improving the way people get hired. We’re using technology to improve candidate screening and sourcing, which is helping our clients find phenomenal job applicants easily and quickly. At the same time we’re “humanizing” the applicant’s job search – everyone that applies to a job through HireArt knows where they stand in the hiring process.
Our clients tell us we deliver candidates that are a good fit for their companies and have drastically reduced the time to hire. We are focused on web tech and web enabled companies and work with over 400 clients including Facebook, eBay, Cisco, GAP, Google, and start-ups that are making their first hires.