Location:Palo Alto, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping The World’s Fastest Growing Ride-share Company hire a Electrical Engineer to support groundbreaking autonomous driving initiatives.
As Electrical Engineer you will focus supporting the Engineering team with developing and running scripts for testing, characterizing, and debugging electrical subsystems in a Linux environment.
This is a 6-month contract position with benefits and potential for extension. A typical schedule is 40 hours, Monday-Friday, with half-days on-site in Palo Alto four out of five days per week.
As Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications.
- Confirm system and component capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Test and run effective scripts for electrical subsystems in a Linux environment.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- A strong track record in owning Electrical Engineering projects
- Experience working with electrical subsystems
- Linux experience
- Skilled in running and debugging scripts
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively document issues and identify trends
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of robotics, automobile, or autonomous vehicle components a plus
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.