The core mission of the Customer Service Manager will be to supervise the daily operations of our support center. At our center, we provide in-person and online support to our partners, as well as engage new and potential partners.
As Customer Service Manager, you'll manage an exceptional team of customer service and sales agents, while gaining exposure to a fast-paced tech company. This is a challenging, people-facing role that spans entrepreneurship, business development and operations management. This role is best suited to someone who is proactive and excited by the idea of helping us to grow and nurture our network of partners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Be the face of the support center; develop relationships with team members, partners and other vendors
- Manage daily operations and scheduling of a team
- Foster a collaborative, cohesive, and energetic office environment
- Play a pivotal role in partner onboarding and issue resolution
- Provide general support to the team, partners and other visitors in the office
- Maintain a thriving culture that promotes high-level customer service and growth
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar management role
- A natural leader and people manager – you engage people to drive projects to success
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and partners from a broad range of backgrounds
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position based in Washington, D.C.