Expected Pay Rate:$15.00 per hour
Schedule:Up to 30 hours per week, including weekends and holidays
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a growing company focused on
autonomous transportation solutions, hire a Shuttle Driver. In this
role, you’ll be responsible for developing a strong understanding of
autonomous shuttle technology and the company’s services, ensuring the
comfort of passengers, troubleshooting issues, and performing light
vehicle and equipment maintenance.
The role offers paid training and 90 days of hands-on learning. You’ll also have the opportunity to transition into additional responsibilities as the company grows.
As Shuttle Driver, you will:
- Effectively communicate with passengers onboard shuttles to serve as an ambassador of autonomous technology and the communities served.
- Track, report, and troubleshoot shuttle performance in the field with the support of the technical operations team.
- Perform and document basic vehicle inspections pre- and post- shift.
- Provide logistical support for the movement and storage of vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure the readiness and cleanliness of vehicles, equipment, and the workplace.
- Confidence operating equipment with a joystick or video game controller
- Fast learner, self-starter, and a strong team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse customers
- Professional appearance and a great attitude
- Must have a good driving record, with current FL driver’s license
- Physical capability to perform essential job functions
- Able to pass background and reference checks
- A passion for technology!
- Experience as a guide or in multi-passenger driving is a plus
- Previous military, medical, or emergency responder training is a plus
Commitment: This is part-time (up to 30 hours per week), 6-month contract
position staffed via HireArt and based in Orlando, FL. This
opportunity starts with a $10/hr paid training, with an increase to
$15/hr after the successful completion of training.
HireArt and our client provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.