Expected Salary$31 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Deal Coordinator to work on-site at Facebook's New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a small team within the Growth and Engagement department on a range of initiatives.
An ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of organizational tasks, skilled at working independently, and maintains flexibility and positivity. You're able to interact confidently with staff at all levels in an extremely fast-paced environment, often under pressure, with a high level of professionalism and a laser focus on execution.
- Assist with deal tracking pipeline management.
- Draft initial versions of forms and contracts.
- Manage content acquisition database.
- Work with Media Operations teams to enable partner onboarding.
- Manage contract execution and organization.
- Communicate daily with internal customers while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy, and diplomacy.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing spreadsheets, databases, and other organizational applications
- Tech savvy, with experience in a variety of computer programs
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic and a positive, helpful demeanor
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.