Expected Pay Rate:$17.00 per hour
Schedule:35-40 hours per week. This position requires weekday availability as hours are typically scheduled Monday-Friday, with occasional Saturday hours.
HireArt is helping Via hire a highly motivated, customer-oriented Driver Partner Lead with bilingual Spanish/English language skills to work on-site at Via’s Chicago office on an ongoing contract basis.
As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow and support Via’s network of Spanish-speaking driver-partners in Chicago.
This role requires problem-solving skills, the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams, an empathetic approach to customer service, and a passion for transforming the future of the transportation industry!
As Driver Partner Lead, you will:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of Via's service to be able to pitch Via to new driver-partners and to address inquiries from existing driver-partners.
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver-partners.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to Via’s driver partners.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of driver-partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing, full-time (35- 40 hours per week) contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Chicago, IL. Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding. http://www.ridewithvia.com