Expected Salary$17.00 per hour
HireArt is seeking a bright, motivated Driver Partner Lead with bilingual Spanish/English language skills to work part-time at Via's Chicago office on an ongoing contract basis. Via is a rapidly expanding rideshare startup looking for enterprising self-starters to take on a multifaceted, partner-facing role.
As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow Via’s network of Spanish-speaking driver partners in Chicago.
This is a part-time position, with 20-25 hours per week, and requires weekday availability as hours will typically be scheduled Monday-Friday.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis.
- Become an expert on Via – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch Via to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners.
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to Via’s driver partners.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing, part-time (20 - 25 hours per week) contract position through HireArt and based in Chicago, IL. This position requires weekday availability as hours are typically scheduled Monday-Friday.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding. http://www.ridewithvia.com