Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Contractor to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll review and resolve issues related to Indonesian Bahasa language content and user accounts that have been flagged or reported. You'll also identify and communicate trends you're seeing to improve Trust and Safety processes and ensure a quality user experience.
We're seeking candidates who are bright, motivated, and fluent in Indonesian Bahasa. The ideal candidate is also highly attentive to detail, able to handle sensitive material with professionalism and discretion, and has a passion for social media and creating an exceptional experience for users across the globe.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries within an online queue.
- Review user accounts daily to determine when they are spam accounts.
- Communicate trends you're seeing to help improve support efforts and work processes.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and ensure high-quality support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Indonesian Bahasa (read, write, speak)
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experience reviewing and working with corporate/public policies a plus
Note: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.