Expected Salary$32 - $36 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work onsite at our client's New York office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a high-level marketing team in managing day-to-day operational tasks.
As Client Solutions Manager, you'll act as a point person for your team and work to resolve issues and optimize processes. An ideal candidate is experienced in digital marketing, is customer-oriented, and has a passion for problem solving.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing/digital media industry
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer support
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
- Interest in / knowledge of Facebook advertising tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position based in New York, NY.