Location:New York, NY
HireArt is helping our client find a Customer Service Associate to join their fast-growing e-commerce company. This role will provide you with an opportunity to be on the front lines with customers and help build out customer experience processes. You’ll become an expert on our client's portfolio of brands and make it your personal mission to deliver every customer with the best, most reliable, hands-on experience.
As Customer Service Associate, you will:
- Troubleshoot customer issues via email, chat, and phone quickly and efficiently, ensuring no stone is left unturned.
- Increase conversions by guiding customers through the ordering process and helping close sales.
- Utilize historical data to develop a ticket categorization system that allows the company to track root causes and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with other departments by developing and sharing customer insights.
- Develop templates for most common customer inquiries to reduce response times and streamline CX workflows.
- Jump in to help with strategic and administrative projects that touch all areas of the business, including supply chain, distribution, and third-party vendor management.
- Develop customer insights to make recommendations to further drive customer brand loyalty.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years' experience in a customer-facing role
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments; you have a desire to be part of the launch year of a fast- growing startup, and you proactively seek ways to make things work better and faster
- Passionate about talking to people and finding ways to brighten their day
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position through HireArt and based in New York, NY. This role will begin remotely and move onsite as circumstances allow.