HireArt is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support product storytelling and success for a leader in Big Data application performance management. This role can be performed on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices or remotely.
As the right candidate, you have a solid background in Big Data, IT Operations, and product marketing. You have an incisive mind, a knack for writing, a creative flair, and a constant desire to create a compelling story. As part of an early stage startup, you are also willing to jump in and take on projects outside of your comfort zone as the opportunity arises.
- Develop sales and market-facing assets including collateral, data sheets, white papers, videos, presentations and selling tools across a wide range of topics such as products, solutions, and industry.
- Blog regularly on latest product updates and thought leadership topics aligned with company and product strategy.
- Partner with demand generation team to build and drive marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with inside sales in support of account-based marketing programs.
- Support partner marketing efforts through engagement with strategic partners.
- Speak at developer and industry events as required.
- Support sales by driving competitive intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA preferred)
- Strong background in quantitative coursework/experience and analytical success
- 1+ years experience working with Big Data
- 3+ years experience in product or solutions marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic startup culture
- A creative mind that uses new ideas and perspectives to solve problems
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract with the possibility for extension. This role can be performed on-site or remotely.