HireArt is looking to hire an HR Operations and Employee Experience Case Manager to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll act as the main point of contact and deliver seamless, high-touch services for employees throughout their HR case and service life-cycle, ensuring an excellent employee experience.
- Create, monitor, and analyze employee experience quality metrics and drive corrective actions to meet SLA standards.
- Establish trust and rapport with candidates to become their trusted advisor as well as someone they reach out to for any concern or challenge related to their cases.
- Manage case checklist, monitor case milestones and effectively communicate updates to employees and internal client stakeholders with speed and quality.
- Complete initial HR and mobility case analysis and conduct a mobility briefing for employees with clear tax, relocation and immigration case support framework.
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvements in collaboration with Recruiting teams and HR business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in HR Operations or Employee Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex situations
- Demonstrated project management experience with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Passion for exceptional customer experience
- Great communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office (PP, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Zendesk, Workday and Greenhouse
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.