Expected Salary$65.00 - $72.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a team that implements global operational systems, connects teams to knowledge, and problem-solves operational hurdles to enable researchers to do their most impactful work.
You'll manage multiple cross-functional, high-priority projects, working closely with researchers, directors, and a multitude of additional stakeholders to execute and deliver on projects, ensuring the highest quality work is being conducted.
The ideal candidate is able to facilitate teams' best work by creatively and independently driving tasks to completion - managing timelines, anticipating project issues and resolving them, connecting resources to research needs, and removing barriers in a thoughtful and efficient manner.
- Move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Hold the line when the schedule or scope is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships.
- Drive the planning of leadership research trips, accounting for all necessary logistics and providing the type of hands-on support required to successfully execute high-visibility events.
- Own all logistics, coordination, and facilitation for regular team meetings.
- Document and present summaries of various research initiatives impacting researchers and leadership.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Be able to travel as needed.
- Conduct all work in a professional and courteous manner, and positively represent the company at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related project/program management experience
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results to leadership in a highly organized manner
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and availability to travel extensively for work
- Experience in event logistics and management preferred
- General knowledge of research and/or UX design is preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This role involves extensive travel.