Expected Salary$22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. As Administrative Assistant, you'll manage several tasks at once while maintaining a customer service-oriented attitude.
This is a full-time contract position with approximately 30 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 9am - 3pm) and an expected duration of 6 months with the potential for permanent hire.
We're looking for someone with great communication skills who is highly organized and highly motivated. The ideal candidate has previous experience in office reception and/or customer-facing roles and is comfortable with computer applications such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- Greet visitors to the office (candidates, clients, vendors) in a professional manner while notifying the appropriate staff members to facilitate timely meetings and appointments.
- Restock snacks and supplies.
- Keep the reception area, guest areas, and conference rooms orderly so they are always ready for the next meeting or guest.
- Perform other duties as assigned to help with the efficient functioning of the office and the coordination of communications between employees, outside vendors, clients, and job-seekers.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Warm personality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Word and Excel, and other office applications
- Previous relevant experience in office administration and/or customer-facing roles
Commitment: This is a full-time (30 hours per week), 6-month contract position (with the potential for permanent hire) through HireArt and based in San Francisco.