HireArt is looking to hire a Sourcer (Engineering and Business) to work on-site either at our client’s San Francisco, CA or Austin, TX office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll partner with clients and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs and develop strong, client-side advocates for your prospects. You’ll profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects, and guide them through the journey of joining the company.
For this role, we’re seeking a Sourcer who is passionate about and highly proficient in sourcing for engineering and business talent. You have a strong network within the software and infrastructure engineering domains, and are skilled in applying a variety of sourcing techniques and tools. You’re also data driven, customer-focused, an excellent team player, and comfortable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- Use experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate target prospects.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Maintain both fast turnaround and long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines.
- Keep prospect data updated and accurate.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet or exceed target metrics.
- Provide a truly uncommon customer experience for all prospects and potential new employees.
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers
- A deep and wide network to talent within the software and infrastructure engineering world
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes and a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Can thrive and prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Basic hands-on programming experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract. Candidates can be based in either San Francisco, CA or Austin, TX.