Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$100.00 - $108.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:10 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Technical Project Manager to oversee operations including project plans, problem resolution, and documentation processes. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience in tech-focused project or product management and a technical understanding of software/hardware infrastructures.
As Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Anticipate problems and find resolutions before that problem can derail a major milestone or deliverable.
- Handle all complex aspects of the project, which may be subject to constant change.
- Mediate disputes as well as resolve scheduling and asset utilization conflicts.
- Create documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in tech-focused project or product management, with a preference toward software engineering, compliance technology, etc.
- Experience working in a web/internet start-up environment and/or technical infrastructure and/or product management experience
- Technical understanding of large-scale software and/or hardware infrastructures
- Proven track record of breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver operational and technical improvements
- Excellent organizational skills; written and spoken communication skills; and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across highly technical cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing new tools/change management for large, company-wide programs
- Willingness to go through government background check
- Ability to evaluate competing priorities and manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to autonomously lead project, workstreams, and deliverables
- Lead engagement with internal legal stakeholders as well as external cross-functional leads, stakeholders, and engineering partners
- Ability to motivate and adapt to different working styles
- Experience in legal or law enforcement compliance or other internal control function at a financial services or similar company
- PMP or Agile certification
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.