Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$100.00 - $108.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:10 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Technical Project Manager to gather requirements from non-tech people to scope tech projects. You'll oversee project operations including project plans, problem resolution, and documentation processes. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience in tech-focused project or program management and a technical understanding of software development. In this role you'll work with stakeholders, such as interface with engineers, lawyers, paralegal, analysts, and former law enforcement, to gather and translate their requirements in order to help build internal systems used for sensitive data projects.
As Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Anticipate problems and find resolutions before that problem can derail a major milestone or deliverable.
- Handle all complex aspects of the project, which may be subject to constant change.
- Mediate disputes as well as resolve scheduling and asset utilization conflicts.
- Create documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in tech-focused project or project management, with experience in software development
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to be the bridge between non-tech people to large tech projects.
- Experience working in a web/internet start-up environment and/or technical infrastructure and/or product management experience
- Technical understanding of large-scale software and/or hardware infrastructures
- Proven track record of breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver operational and technical improvements
- Excellent organizational skills; written and spoken communication skills; and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across highly technical cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing new tools/change management for large, company-wide programs
- Willingness to go through government background check
- Ability to evaluate competing priorities and manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to autonomously lead project, workstreams, and deliverables
- Lead engagement with internal legal stakeholders as well as external cross-functional leads, stakeholders, and engineering partners
- Ability to motivate and adapt to different working styles
- Experience in legal or law enforcement compliance or other internal control function at a financial services or similar company
- PMP or Agile certification
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 10-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.