Expected Salary$35,000 - $41,000 per year
The Client Assistant is one part of a 3-person team that works together to help our users manage their business so they have more time to do what they love! Client Assistants are the first line of communication for our users: you’ll be answering phone calls with accurate business information; taking messages and transferring calls to users or Business Managers; filling out lead forms; basic email correspondence and acting on behalf of multiple businesses at once. Your client list will depend on you to represent them to new and existing customers, so if you’re a customer service/multi-tasking superstar, we want to meet you!
This is a full-time virtual position: the ideal candidate will have a fast internet connection and quiet workspace in their home (we'd love to meet your pets and babies, just not over the phone). Salary will be determined based on experience and ranges from $35,000-$45,000 per year.
- Proven customer support or call center experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients.
- Proven ability to determine answers and solutions quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of several different companies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing customer service or working in a call center.
- Associates Degree or at least two years toward a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited, not-for-profit university.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- The ability and desire to act as a liaison of communication between the customer and the client
- Maintain great long term relationships with customers.
- Have full knowledge on all of the capabilities and functions of the application and full services (don’t worry, we’ll teach you all of that).
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem).
- Greater good / no ego (what's best for the team, not for personal gain).
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously).
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches).
- Customer-centric (loves to help customers and others).
- Positive & friendly (shows kindly interest and goodwill).
- Self directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed).
- Empathetic (ability to understand and share the feelings of others).
We are a team of good-hearted folks with families, working really hard on a product that we're very excited about. We're committed to staying nimble, and we have this crazy belief that there are other good-hearted people out there willing to help us get a fair shot against the big corporate players. We hope that resonates with you.
Working at 17hats means you're collaborating with other A-players, so you won't have to waste time with incompetent nincompoops. You'll have the autonomy to direct your own work without being micromanaged. And you'll be instrumental in dramatically improving the lives of self-employed people everywhere — if you're like us, these people are your friends and family, and they need our help.