Expected Pay Rate:$79.00 - $90.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Firmware Engineer to join its depth sensing team, which drives state-of-the-art depth sensing technologies for prototypes and fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration, and collaboration at team/multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.In this role, you’ll work on core camera/ISP technologies, including implementation of camera sensor drivers, synchronization between sensors, and image signal processing pipelines. You’ll also implement, test, and troubleshoot problems in the firmware. As a Firmware Engineer, you will:
- Develop a low-level camera sensor drivers for a raw image processing pipelines in embedded systems on a chosen platform.
- Work with cross functional teams to design and develop algorithms to control the CMOS image sensor, ISP pipeline, etc.
- Design and implement camera features in embedded systems.
- Optimize image processing algorithms to improve system performance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant field
- Proficiency in C and Python programming
- Strong coding and embedded systems design skills
- Familiarity with common buses (e.g. UART, I2C, I3C, SPI, MIPI interfaces, etc.)
- Proficiency in developing multi-thread software within embedded systems (e.g. FreeRTOS, Zephyr, etc.)
- Familiarity with camera driver, pipeline and MIPI interfaces
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Sunnyvale, CA. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Bay Area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.