HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to work on-site at Netamorphosis’ New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. The Senior Marketing Analyst ensures that technology and omnichannel platforms can be quantified, calculated and reported against, directing the company’s collective path forward with data-based insights.
You'll ultimately build credibility, resourcing, and security into the relationships cultivated with clients and strategic and investment partners, and work hand-in-hand with developers to ‘make things happen’.
You’re Neta’s #’s person, laying the foundations that project baseline vs. strategic and financial performance and setting the course for what materializes into a client’s unprecedented growth trajectory. You’ll then expand upon these projections to build comprehensive financial models that have contributed to capital raising totaling $66M to date.
The person who fulfills this valued role within the Client Services team is driven, an effective and detailed communicator, and a problem solver. You are autonomous in ensuring the work gets done, meets collective standards, and paves the way forward on a growing team to ensure communication and on-going training materials reflect adapted methodologies.
You bring an exceptionally analytical mindset and are driven by curiosity with a focus on data-driven decision making and measuring success. Finally, you’re passionate about helping companies and someone who values the energy, time and perseverance required to build a business into its greatest potential.
- 5+ years experience in compiling data analytics and/or financials for a digital, eCommerce or omnichannel attribution
- Experience building and evolving complex Financial Models
- Hands on experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, etc) a plus
- Ability to develop and evolve reporting and projection templates and configure initial reports
- Confidence in executing ad hoc analyses to assess marketing activities and develop recommendations
- Track record of communicating insights to stakeholders across different functions and levels to drive action and business impact
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally
- Time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Coding skills a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/