Expected Salary$52.00 - $62.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Instructional Designer to work onsite at their client’s Austin, TX office on a contract basis. In this position, you will partner with program managers and learning partners to design and launch training deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in instructional design or educational content development and proven project management abilities. They will also work well both independently and as part of a team and will possess excellent communication skills.
- Design and develop instructional content such as graphics, videos, content outlines, assessments, design documentation, and more.
- Perform and interpret needs analyses and translate the findings into an actionable project plan.
- Utilize multimedia software (such as Adobe Creative Suite) and eLearning authoring tools (such as Evolve Authoring).
- Independently develop entry- and advanced-level courses for internal audiences.
- Scope, design, and develop instructor-led, visual and digital content that is both engaging and informative.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for projects, ensuring on-time delivery of program assets.
- Communicate timely updates and raise any issues that might delay project timelines.
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design or educational content development
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, and management of both online and instructor-led training solutions
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management skills
- Extensive experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Proven skills working both on a team and independently
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable organizing and prioritizing work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in scalable eLearning solutions
- Experience with visual design
- Proficiency in web design and development
- Experience with the outsourced industry or working with vendors
- Web-based, eLearning, technical skills (Ex. HTML5, Evolve, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficiency with multimedia and graphic design tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Experience developing content for a sales or service audience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Austin, TX.