Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 per hour
Schedule:Tuesday - Friday, 3 PM - 7 PM
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Office Manager to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on an ongoing contract basis. In this role, you'll manage overall office operations and support a thriving company culture for a growing health and wellness startup.
We're looking for someone that can commit to working four hours per day, four days per week (16 hours/week, Tuesday-Friday). The ideal Office Manager will be proactive, resourceful, and flexible. Great communication skills and the ability to work well with diverse teams is also key.
As Office Manager, you will:
- Welcome and assist office guests and visitors.
- Maintain office supply inventory and work closely with vendors to manage orders.
- Assist with general office maintenance, including receiving and distributing packages, office space planning, etc.
- Help coordinate logistics for team members as needed.
- Identify new ways to improve office processes and contribute to outstanding company culture.
- Positive attitude, proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Enjoys working with diverse teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interest in the health and wellness industry a plus
- Previous experience in office reception and/or management is a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time (16 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. A typical schedule is Tuesday-Friday, 3 PM - 7 PM.