HireArt is looking to hire a Product Analyst to work on-site at Pinterest’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll dive into Pinterest's datasets, analyze the ad product experience, and uncover insights to help grow revenue at scale.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to understand, evaluate, and inform strategies to acquire and retain businesses on Pinterest
- Build and own dashboards used to measure key metrics and cross-team initiatives.
- Set and drive goals for getting more qualified business leads.
- Plan, scope and manage lead generation, prospecting and leading qualification projects from start to end.
- Partner internally with the marketing, product, and engineering teams to define product enhancements to build a valuable experience for businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, computer science, marketing or related field
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment (tech experience preferred)
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL
- Strong analytical skills, with experience breaking down ambiguous data problems
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and balance multiple priorities, while maintaining high levels of productivity and detail orientation
- A passion for finding opportunities to drive growth!
Commitment: This is a 4.5 mo. contract.