You will be joining a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation. Our company is nestled in the two nerve centers of self-driving technology: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Palo Alto, California.
Do you enjoy the thrill of being on the front lines, testing revolutionary technology? Feel a sense of satisfaction in troubleshooting and making things work? Every day, our team members experience the myriad advancements that bring us closer to fully autonomous vehicles. Apply your passion to ensuring Aurora's vehicles and systems are operating successfully and driving self-driving technology forward.
● Collaborate with product and engineering to improve the performance of our technology
● Troubleshoot and diagnose vehicle failures
● Troubleshoot and diagnose autonomy system failures
● Assist with sensor installation, sensor calibration, firmware and software upgrades
● Track inventory and PLM of components
● Document issues in detailed write-ups for escalations to the engineering team
● Serve as an ambassador for Aurora
● Highly skilled in diagnosing automotive electronic, mechanical and self-driving systems
● OEM Master Technician
● Knowledgeable of modern vehicle automotive electronics and diagnostic procedures
● Capable of working independently to quickly overcome challenges without supervision
● Skilled in isolating, documenting, and tracking issues systematically
● Proficient in communicating with other technicians, software engineers, and executives
● Experienced with computers and advanced sensors
● Ability to troubleshoot computers, software and network infrastructure
● High voltage training
● Welding and fabrication experience
● Robotics experience
● Experience working in a technology startup environment
● Undergraduate degree in a technical field
Aurora is a world-class team of self-driving vehicle pioneers that is enabling a revolution in safe and efficient transportation.