HireArt is looking to hire an HR Operations Program Manager to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. The HR Operations Program Manager is an integral part of a team that supports HR and the business overall in a strategic and hands-on role, which will assist in creating a high-performing organization.
The role entails delivering on project initiatives, providing great internal client support, driving HR functional excellence, focusing on continuous process improvement, and handling special projects to promote scalability.
This position also partners with HR team members and leaders across the business to optimize people programs through the creation of metrics, reporting and best practice processes, and leading through influence to make improvements happen within a large, complex organization. It is a multi-disciplinary position that requires project management skills, human resources experience, appreciation and understanding for technology, and the ability to use data to inform business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of relevant program/project management and human resources experience
- Knowledge of key HR principles and company policies
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure initiatives are delivered
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Client service focused, action and solution oriented, and a desire to achieve excellence
- Comfortable interfacing at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Passion for process improvement and delivering innovative solutions
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hour per week), 4-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.