HireArt is looking to hire a UX Producer to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with design teams to manage the design product lifecycle from research to release.
As UX Producer, you'll be responsible for creating and managing strategic projects, coordinating team meetings and timelines, and identifying and working to resolve project issues and roadblocks.
We're seeking a UX Producer who is experienced in UX design and quality assurance, and who also brings knowledge and experience in managing project and product lifecycles. You're able to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams successfully, while minimizing risks and maximizing productivity.
- Manage the project lifecycle from discovery research and requirements gathering through design iteration, validation testing, QA, and release.
- Manage timelines and workflows and ensure teams understand relevant deadlines and goals.
- Capture and communicate risks and potential issues.
- Coordinate and lead meetings.
- Take initiative when necessary to help maintain design focus and quality from a project execution perspective.
- Experience in UX design and QA/validation testing
- Recent experience creating project plans for UX design teams
- Experience running meetings and communication structures
- Ability to identify risks and provide support wherever appropriate
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Commitment: This is a 5-month contract.