HireArt is looking to hire a Learning and Development Coordinator to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco offices. In this multi-faceted role, you’ll support the Talent Development department and work collaboratively with internal teams and vendors to successfully achieve a number of objectives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about learning, agile, able to multi-task, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Work with the Talent Development Team, internal/external facilitators, and events team to schedule workshop dates.
- Support learning partners with project management, facilitator on-boarding, and scheduling.
- Manage and monitor workshop enrollment.
- Oversee all operational components to workshop delivery.
- Administer contract paperwork with vendors and work closely with procurement and accounting to manage this process from start to finish.
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Manage and track vendor budget.
- Interact with all levels of employees to answer questions about workshop content and respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Work with learning partners to drive clear and compelling communications to market learning programs.
Systems and processes
- Update/complete documentation of core Learning & Development processes to ensure efficiency and leverage
- Manage and update the Learning & Development internal calendar.
- Support learning partners in systems or process implementation as needed.
Reporting and analytics
- Report on enrollment and evaluation metrics on a regular basis.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience as a Learning & Development, Training, or HR Coordinator or equivalent
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, vendors, contractors, and management in a confident and professional manner
- Strong team orientation with the ability to build partnerships at all levels
- Detail-oriented, with strong ability to organize and prioritize work; multi-tasking is an everyday reality
- Proactive and willing to lead on new ideas and approaches
- Able to use tools to keep track of deadlines and priorities
- Able to write reports and document procedures
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems on the fly
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel is a plus
- Experience working with learning management systems is a plus
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.