Expected Salary$32.00 - $35.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our client’s Seattle office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll take on a variety of responsibilities in support of the product team, from onboarding new employees to planning team events.
This is a part-time role with an expected commitment of 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, excellent people skills, the ability to communicate with a high level of professionalism, and a team-oriented mindset.
- Manage the scheduling and agenda of team meetings.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments.
- Plan and manage interview scheduling for job candidates and coordinate on-boarding for new hires.
- Support projects that require cross-group collaboration and coordination.
- Partner with facilities team on space planning and enhancements.
- Plan and manage budgets and logistics for occasional team events.
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality
- Able to prioritize multiple projects
- Able to plan, coordinate, and schedule group events
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with a range of office software including cloud services
- Adaptable to new platforms and programs
- Flexible and able to think, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully
- Self-directed and proactive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- College/coursework degree a plus
- An interest in language/linguistics a plus