Expected Salary$22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Part-Time Office Assistant to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on an ongoing contract basis. As Office Assistant, you’ll ensure a seamless office experience for one of the largest public accounting firms in the U.S.
This is a part-time, ongoing contract position with 20 hours per week. You’ll work on-site 4 hours per day, Monday-Friday, with flexible scheduling between 12pm and 6pm.
You’ll greet and assist visitors, assist with calendaring and scheduling, manage inventory and supply ordering, maintain office spaces, and more.
We’re looking for someone who is organized, highly motivated, and customer-oriented. The ideal candidate also possesses the capability to work well independently and with diverse teams, and comfort with web and computer-based office applications and tools.
- Greet, sign in, and assist office visitors and guests.
- Assist with calendaring and scheduling.
- Manage inventory and reorder and restock supplies as needed.
- Light cleaning and organizing of office areas.
- Provide support for other tasks and projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in office support or similar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work well under limited supervision
- Tech-savvy and proficient in various office applications
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), ongoing contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.