HireArt is looking to hire a Product Design Sourcer to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco offices. In this role, you'll be part of the Recruiting team and work to identify and attract top talent for a range of Product Design roles.
- Source across a wide range of roles across the organization, including but not limited to product design, brand, research and UX writing.
- Partner with clients and hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs and to develop strong client-side advocates for your prospects.
- Use your experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate your target prospects.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive prospect attraction strategy.
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which meet or exceed target metrics.
- 3+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Full proficiency with boolean searching
- A deep and wide network to talent within the product world, including understanding of relevant groups, discussion forums, and conferences
- A data-based approach, with specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your recruiting strategy
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Thrives and can prioritize in an agile, rapidly changing environment
Commitment: This is a full-time, 9-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.