Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, Eastern business hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Dotdash, one of the largest and fastest growing online publishers, find a dynamic and thoughtful Business Recruiter to join its People team. This position will directly support the Commerce, Performance Marketing, Growth, and Brand Marketing teams - teams that are responsible for Dotdash’s revenue growth. You will focus on growing our most valuable resource, our people.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of full-cycle, in-house recruiting experience and passionate about connecting people to opportunities and delivering the best possible candidate experience, while understanding the business strategies and priorities of the teams you support.
As Business Recruiter, you will:
- Drive the recruiting efforts across the organization, with a particular focus in Commerce, Performance Marketing, Growth, and Brand Marketing
- Lead end to end talent searches from first candidate contact through onboarding including research, understanding the talent landscape, communicating status to all partners along the way, negotiations and candidate experience
- Clearly communicate and provide support to diversity in hiring practices
- Partner with leadership and your People Partner on deeply understanding business strategy and talent needs for the teams you support
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates, and maintain relationships with candidates even beyond their hire or rejection - you understand the importance of timing
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to evaluate skills and qualifications
- Conduct in depth kick offs with hiring teams, and provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice, contribute to team projects such as weekly reporting metrics and job description updates
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house preferred)
- Strong acumen within the tech, digital media, publishing or advertising industries
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Clear and direct communication skills
- Passionate about ensuring candidates have a welcoming and positive experience
Commitment: This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position through HireArt. Candidates must be able to work during Eastern Timezone business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.