Expected Pay Rate:$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Schedule:Flexible schedule, but must cover 9am - 3pm CST
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client, a fast-growing e-commerce agency, find a Project Manager to lead and manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes using Agile development principles.
You will lead the delivery of e-commerce and custom application projects, ensuring that deliverables are met to client expectations and satisfaction. You will also be responsible for maintaining time and cost efficiency throughout each project, as you lead a team of engineers and systems administrators through the development, quality assurance, and deployment processes.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience leading internal and external projects of various lengths. This position is full-time and fully remote.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Simultaneously lead and manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes using Agile development principles.
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams to develop successful e-commerce websites with business system integrations.
- Assist in preparing project proposals, cost estimates, and development schedules which includes planning and prioritizing identified work items.
- Manage resources across multiple projects with varying resource requirements to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Perform analysis of identified project requirements and prepare specifications documentation.
- Schedule and lead status meetings with clients and project teams.
- Perform risk analysis as well as identify and proactively address potential issues during the project life cycle.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client as well as the needs of the company and internal teams.
- Manage all project team members and associated tasks via thorough communication and documentation efforts.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to build and maintain a pipeline of future initiatives based on business goals.
- Assist in the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide functional direction to engineers on assigned work.
- Review, assess, and report on completed work by project team members.
- Perform retrospective analysis of completed projects for the purpose of departmental performance evaluation.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- 3+ years of experience leading internal and external projects of various lengths
- Experience working in an agency capacity
- Successful work history of direct client interaction and relationship management
- Experience working with internal and external project teams, preferably within a technical or adjacent capacity
- Commitment to timely project delivery and high-quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Maintain a strong understanding of project management best practices
- 3+ years of technical project management experience
- Experience working with and leading creative and development teams
- Experience leading projects in an Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience creating and managing development tickets in JIRA
- Experience creating and managing documentation in Confluence
- Strong understanding of web development technologies
- Certified Magento Solutions Specialist
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt and based in Milwaukee, WI, and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.