Location:San Francisco, CA
HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Operations Analyst to work onsite at their client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role you will contribute to the real estate and IT teams by monitoring and analyzing financial operations.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in a related field and budgeting experience in a corporate environment, with a comprehensive understanding of accounting concepts.
- Prepare month-end accruals for real estate and IT capital projects and operating expenses.
- Track and proactively monitor budget variances for real estate and IT services.
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end budget vs. actuals analysis, identifying key drivers of overspend/underspend.
- Partner with real estate and IT teams to manage spend.
- Partner with indirect procurement to maintain and improve asset management and receiving processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or quantitative discipline preferred
- Financial planning and budgeting experience in a corporate environment, preferably at a publicly traded company
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Exposure to CapEx and cash flow management
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.