Expected Salary$25.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a creative, resourceful, and highly motivated Talent Research Associate to work on-site at Via's New York City office on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. We’re looking for a Talent Research Associate to help bring the very best talent to Via. Working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling the company.
You’ll focus on attracting exceptional talent as Via builds teams across the company in locations around the world. Partnering with recruiters and internal hiring managers, you’ll calibrate with multiple teams to understand how to solve the company’s most exciting business challenges by finding great people through industry research, talent mapping, networking, and sourcing specific profiles.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s interested in learning the ins and outs of a high-functioning recruiting process and how to build strong teams. Partnering with a wide range of teams here, you’ll make an impact across the company through the relationships you build both internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Identify high-quality talent by conducting research across various channels, including but not limited to social media, professional networks, and recruiting services platforms.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams during the intake process to understand business needs, role requirements, target profiles, and expectations in each new role.
- Build and manage talent pools and pipelines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, tracking progress and refining your process as the search evolves.
- Manage reporting on your progress through monitoring prospect volume, success by channel, and passthrough rates, and ensure data integrity across the applicant tracking system, spreadsheets, and documents.
- Engage and activate candidates - upon reviewing target candidates, you’ll cultivate relationships and entice top talent through outreach, serving as the initial touch point for candidates exploring Via as a workplace.
- Recommend and drive process improvements and documentation.
- Manage workflows within the company’s applicant tracking system and update it with all notes and relevant information.
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Solution-oriented, reliable and able to anticipate both candidate and hiring-team needs
- Creative and tenacious about learning new industries and developing new strategies to identify quality high-potential and unconventional talent
- Detail-oriented and an organizational powerhouse
- Able to work at a lightning-fast pace (recruiting for a company growing this quickly requires a bias toward action)
- Super comfortable in a people-focused role -- you interact naturally with others and can communicate with anyone
- Articulate and professional in both written and verbal communication - able to conduct screening interviews that build candidate interest and assess fit for roles and the company
- A stickler for process (after all, you'll be driving Via’s)
- A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about Via
- Bonus points for experience with Greenhouse and Google Suite, the recruiting industry, or prospecting
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!