Expected Salary$60 - $65 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Marketing Manager (Messaging) to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a team dedicated to improving and redefining some of the world’s fastest-growing messaging apps. As Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll own marketing communications for the company’s messaging partner ecosystem.
We’re seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who is driven, strategic, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment that operates at global scale. You’re experienced in marketing communications as well as in project management, and you bring exceptional communication skills to cross-functional collaborations as well as partnerships with internal and external agencies.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Partner Program in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Devise go-to-market strategies on messaging B2B channels (web, PR, blog, advertising).
- Partner effectively across teams to understand the needs of the partner ecosystem and deliver valuable sales and educational communications.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in sales and marketing (at an agency, digital advertiser, or technology company)
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
Commitment: This is a 12-month contract.