Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Partner Marketing Manager to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. The Facebook Partner Marketing team develops marketing programs across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger Partner ecosystems. The team is responsible for working with an ecosystem of companies that provide data, tools and services that maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for all its clients.
In this role, you’ll support sales enablement efforts, the development of the partner ecosystem structure, and go-to-market strategies. An ideal candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background along with program management, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Messenger Partner Program, along with supporting collateral, in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Devise go-to-market strategies across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger’s B2B marketing channels, including websites, PR, blog, advertising.
- Partner effectively with Partner Marketing and Program teams to deeply understand the needs of the partner ecosystem to deliver valuable sales and informational communications
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, product marketing, marketing communications, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency, or technology company
- Experience in program and/or project management
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity and experience with executing marketing and advertising campaigns on Facebook a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract with the opportunity for extension or full-time conversion.