Expected Salary$24.00 - $26.00 per hour
HireArt is looking for a Collections Specialist to work on-site at our client’s New York City office on an ongoing temp-to-perm contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for collecting outstanding accounts receivable from large medical organizations.
We’re looking for people with exceptional customer service and communication skills, the ability to maintain poise under pressure, and the ability problem-solve effectively to bring about positive resolutions for clients and the company.
This is an ongoing, full-time, temp-to-perm contract position, and an exciting opportunity to grow with a company that is shaping the future of the medical industry and public health.
- Reach out to customers via phone and email, and establish contact to secure prompt payment.
- Manage customer communications/correspondence and notify CFO if a client fails to respond.
- Record accurate and timely information about the financial status of customer and collection efforts.
- Investigate and properly apply cash received to invoices.
- Follow up to ensure payments are received in a timely manner and an agreed-upon basis.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience, including customer service, collections, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Effective problem-solving techniques and the ability to remain calm in a demanding role
- Mathematically literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt based in New York, NY.