Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Strategy Project Manager, Enterprise Architecture to drive Business of Enterprise Architecture initiatives under the guidance of the EA team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts and processes.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position and will be fully remote.
As Strategy Project Manager, Enterprise Architecture, you will:
- Drive Business of Enterprise Architecture initiatives under the guidance of the EA team.
- Act as technology generalist in the early stages of projects (kick-off, design).
- Advocate for EA processes and tools, and train the project team.
- Identify and document existing processes.
- Drive discussions with stakeholders to identify process gaps.
- Design process improvements and documents to-be architectures.
- Directly implement change proposals or drive small implementation programs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for LeanIX questions and improvements.
- Run the ITS solution request process and stand-up meetings.
- Curate and update the EA department website.
- Develop training artifacts.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field preferred
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture concepts and processes
- Knowledge and experience in one or more business applications (ERP & HR systems)
- Experience using service management and collaboration systems (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow, Slack, etc.)
- Knowledge of current/emerging technologies to develop recommendations for updating, integrating, and simplifying applications solution across the enterprise
- Skilled in creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Ability to get hands-on with technology to execute quick PoCs and configuration of EA tools
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.